plugin plug: zealsearch

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:05:37 GMT 2018

Hi,

Some of you may be familiar with the opensource docset browser, zeal (zealdocs.org). I've been working on a port of the old KDE4 plugin that allows to drive the zeal application as an external documentation browser from Kate and KDevelop.

I think it's now feature complete enough to do a shameless plug here: github.com/RJVB/zealsearch . After installation newly (re)started Kate and KDevelop sessions will have Zeal menus in the Tools menu and in the context menu. If can trigger a lookup of the selected text or (if there is none) the word under the cursor.

Hope this is useful.

R.