5.2.1 appimage parser problem

Yavuz Mert yavuzmertt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:51:07 GMT 2018

Hi all,
I have several opensuse leap 42.3 installations (home/work) with
distribution provided 5.1.2 kdevelop with working c++ parsers. But when i
use 5.2.1 appimage I get tons of clang errors and parser does not work at
all. I first thought it was a problem with version 5.2.1 since appimage is
supposed to be self contained and should not conflict with system
libraries/clang.
But, now i upgraded my home system to opensuse beta and 5.2.1 appimage
parser now works. Does anybody have similar problems with appimage. If
Appimage packager is on the mailing list, can guide me to trace the error
and fix appimage to work regardless of the host OS.

thanks
yavuz