Kdevelop 4 vs. 3.5

Erik Rull erik.rull at rdsoftware.de
Sat Jan 2 18:05:08 GMT 2016

Hi René, hi Sven,

I think the really good hint with the remote X11 did it!
Due to the reason that both Kdevelop and Kate were slow, I searched on this
issue and see there is a solution that fits my bill - even with the 4.6.0
KDevelop:
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=120319
Gives the final hint:
kate -graphicssystem native
This is usable for kdevelop, too!
And this results in a nearly delay-free scrolling :-)

And I will try the bigger makefiles next week - this will take more time
preparing this on my side.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Best regards,

Erik