New version debugger issue.

Funkster ollyatwork at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 14:30:28 BST 2015

Hi Leon,

   Now that you are able to compile (I gave up trying to satisfy all the
requirements and simply returned to 4.7.0 using binary rpms), have you tried
the latest KDevelop from head? I dare say it has other problems, but I'd be
very interested to know if remote ARM debugging works.

   There was talk on the mailing lists of GDB fixes in an earlier branch
being merged back into the trunk, but I couldn't find any individual fixes
to see if they were in 4.7.1 or not.

   Failing all that I guess we should diff the sources for 4.7.0 and 4.7.1
to see what broke it, but that sounds like a lot of work to me.