environment config combobox dysfunctional in projects' CMake preferences

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Oct 17 21:15:13 BST 2014

On Friday 17 October 2014 21:57:50 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Friday October 17 2014 21:11:43 Milian Wolff wrote:
>
> Hi again,
>
> > I've fixed the issue in the 4.7 branch now, please pull.
>
> Does the fix work for you? I still get
>
> kdevelop(22536)/kdeui (KConfigDialogManager)
> KConfigDialogManager::parseChildren: Don't know how to monitor widget '
> KDevelop::EnvironmentSelectionWidget ' for changes!
> QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver

I also see that but it doesn't seem to have any affect. I.e. the important
stuff works (the Apply button gets enabled after changing the environment).

I suggest you don't waste more time on this. It might be different in KF5
anyways.

> even after rebuilding and reinstalling kdevplatform/util and
> kdevplatform/plugins and only then ditto for kdevelop/projectmanagers (=
> same method as I used for my own workaround).

You should never be that smart. Always build everything, i.e. from the top-
folder of kdevplatform.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff