xdebug plugin question

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sat Jan 25 09:05:42 GMT 2014

Am Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 15:34:36 schrieb Werner Joss:
> I'm currently trying to get the xdbug plugin to work, and it seems I'm
> almost there, but not quite, really :)
> here's what I did:
>
> -	install everything mentioned
> here:http://nikosams.blogspot.co.at/2010/02/kdevelop-xdebug-php-debugger.htm
> l -	all the plugins show up in kdevelop->settings->show modules
> -	created/configured launch configuration for remote debugging on my home
> server
>
> now, I can do 'execute launch' and the php page configured is correctly
> showing up in my browser.
> I also can do 'run->debug launch' but this just gives me an unresponsive
> debug tab in kdevelop, showing my code w/o breakpoints and an empty
> variables tab to the left.
> no 'step', 'continue' or any other execution controls active, just nothing.
> what am I missing ?
>
> Werner
> p.s.: this is kdevelop 4.5.1 from kubuntu

update: I just tried the most simple example: a local cli script.
again, I can start it with execute and it runs directly as expected.
but, well, debugging is still not possible:
the script is obviously entered, then waits ~8 seconds, after that, it runs as
with 'execute' to end, just completely ignoring breakpoints, also, not showing
any variable values in the left pane.
screenshot: http://picpaste.com/php_xdebug_err1-rypnikRQ.png

Werner