Working sets

Matthew Woehlke matthew.woehlke at kitware.com
Mon Dec 16 17:32:32 GMT 2013

On 2013-12-15 13:06, Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Saturday 14 December 2013 20:15:14 Leon Pollak wrote:
>> Milian,
>> After your help I was able to create 3 WS.
>> But I was not able to understand the way of switching between them.
>> This 4 quadrant icons are not so clear - they toggle the WS in some
>> unclear way so that one of my WS is displayed once in 3 clicks.
>> The other icon seems not to include the third WS at all.
>
> I don't follow. Maybe create a screencast and/or put reproducible steps into a
> bug report on bugs.kde.org?

@Leon, have you filed a bug yet? If not I may do so. If yes I will
probably add myself to it (or if you file one, feel free to add me to CC.)

> Generally, clicking on a not-currently-opened set should close the current set
> and open the one you clicked on.
>
> If you click on the currently opened one (the one most to the right), you
> close it. Opening a file will then create a new set.

Nope. Clicking on the active working set for me just pops up the tool
tip. I have to click the 'close' button in the tool tip to actually
close it.

--
Matthew