Compile current file only (cmake project)

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:43:26 GMT 2012

I can see the general advantages of this method building a selected set of
files of a project. But, most people don't need such a general mechanism;
most people only want to focus on a single file.... This is method is
really a non obvious  complicated way to accumplish such a task (really we
all should at some point start working on some meaningful tutorials) . eg
It has take me almost a year, thanks to your recent comments in this
thread, to now know how to compile a single file....

shhhhhh!!! what a pain....