KDevelop Mega Poll (WAS: Qt Designer plugin)

Daniel Gore dgore at digideal.com
Tue Oct 18 22:25:13 BST 2011

I will provide my answers to the poll here:
1.
    1.1  A perforce plugin that actually compiles and builds and works
    1.2  n/a
    1.3  n/a
2.  n/a
3.
    3.1 Crashing when changing sessions
    3.2 Loss of editor focus while moving among open files
    3.3 Greater control of text coloring
4. n/a

Thanks for asking!

Daniel Gore