KDevelop Mega Poll (WAS: Qt Designer plugin)

Valentyn Pavliuchenko valentyn.pavliuchenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:36:25 BST 2011

I'd suggest you to add the following questions to the poll:

1. Please write top 3 new features you'd like to see in KDevelop.
2. Please write top 5 enhancements to existing features you'd like to see in
KDevelop.
3. Please write top 5 of the bugs you what to be fixed in KDevelop (aka
"most hated bugs").
4. What future development direction you'd suggest for KDevelop? What areas
should receive more attention?

--
Best regards,
Valentyn Pavliuchenko