3.5.5

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Mon May 16 19:31:42 BST 2011

Hello, all.

Recently I installed new PC with KDE4 (FC14).
But I desperately need the kdevelop-3.5.5 to work on it!

I did the same exactly as I did on my PC: installed the kdelibs3 and devel,
took sources of kdevelop-3.5.5, compiled them with --
prefix=/home/leonp/kdev355 installed to there, restarted KDE and run
kbuildsycoca with  KDEDIRS to this directory and KDEHOME to copy of my old
KDE3 directory,
Still, when kdev355 starts it says that it cannot find plugins!
Opening the project says that C++ plugin cannot be found!

Please, any guess - what else do I miss?

(I need 3.5.5 because of old versions of cross-gcc/gdb I use, no way to
update).

Thousands of thanks ahead!
--
Leon