Crash on trunk from 13 May

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat May 21 00:17:23 BST 2011

Andreas or you, guys!

Can somebody check this simple thing in his/her installation?
What can I do more to help diagnose the issue?

Thanks a lot.

On Monday May 16 2011, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Thanks, Andreas, but I do not understand what you mean - I do not find
> > this combobox.
>
> Its visible in the results once the search is running.
>
> > Please, see the screen-shot of the situation. Pressing "Search..." button
> > in the right-bottom causes the crash:
> > ftp://www.plris.com/pub/snap.jpg
>
> Hmm, that means something triggers the edited-signal I guess (I can't
> see another explanation for the slot being triggered at the moment), can
> you try with another Qt style:
>
> kdevelop -style plastique
Wow! It looks different...:) Too plane...:)
The result is the same exactly - pressing "Search..." causes the immediate
crash.

Can somebody confirm this problem or I am the only one who has it? :)
--
Leon