Couple of question about new KDevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 16 16:28:13 BST 2011

On 16.04.11 16:03:30, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> On Saturday 16 April 2011 05:40:42 Igor Korot wrote:
> > 3. Is it possible to open a project from the KDevelop 3.5 in the KDevelop
> > 4?
>
> I'm prettty sure not.

Actually you can, using open/import and selecting the
Makefile/CMakeLists.txt or folder of the project. The kdevelop 3 config
file will be ignored though.

> > 4. On the site it used to a big FAQ about how to work with KDevelop.
> > Where did it go?
>
> The web thing is in the process of being upgraded.  I don't know what the
> exact status is

Thats done, the FAQ didn't make it AFAIK because it was very outdated,
95% of the stuff there did not apply to kdevelop4.

> > 5. On the site there used to be a forum. Now I am getting an error
> > 404: "Page not found". What happened?
>
> Probably said upgrade in progress

Its planned to host a new forum on the KDE forum servers as far as I
understood, but only if someone is willing to do the moderation.

Andreas