Couple of question about new KDevelop

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sat Apr 16 15:03:30 BST 2011

On Saturday 16 April 2011 05:40:42 Igor Korot wrote:
> 1. How do I create simple console C project (not C++)?

Personally, I just projects byt hand from scratch with a CMakeLists.txt, and a
main.cpp (or main.c in this case). If you do this, simply use open/import
project and select the CMakeLists.txt

> 2. I was using KDevelop 3.5 and was working with the project template
> for wxWidgets. In the version I upgraded to there is no such template.
> is there a plan to make one?

I don't believe so, no.

> 3. Is it possible to open a project from the KDevelop 3.5 in the KDevelop
> 4?

I'm prettty sure not.

> 4. On the site it used to a big FAQ about how to work with KDevelop.
> Where did it go?

The web thing is in the process of being upgraded.  I don't know what the
exact status is

> 5. On the site there used to be a forum. Now I am getting an error
> 404: "Page not found". What happened?

Probably said upgrade in progress

--
Kind regards, Esben