ADD_DEFINITIONS and kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 9 20:26:28 BST 2010

On 09.05.10 20:54:38, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 May 2010 17:38:59 Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> > Not public quite yet, and too much code anyway. But I will try to create a
> > smallish example tomorrow.
>
> Ok, baby got sick and all those things, but I have a minimal example now:

Oh, I hope its well again.

> It is quite obvious from the highlighting that the HAVE_TEST macro is
> undefined. After some debugging ( and submitting a patch to a related issue ),
> I note that find_package fails to define KDevPlatform_DIR upon completion
> (While CMake defines it there). I don't know why, but I might look at it
> soonish. At least I feel I know a bit about how to navigate the cmake
> projectmanager now.

Look at cmakeprojectvisitor.cpp, in particular line 587 and following.
The reason is simply that we don't set the _DIR variable, though we do
read it from the cache. Seems like this was missed during the
implementation of the Config-Mode support. As I'm suffering from a cold
right now and don't have a build at hand, I'll leave it to you to add a
cache.set() call and submit a merge-request.

Andreas

--
Don't relax!  It's only your tension that's holding you together.