background parser ignores code inside of an "#ifdef"-block in kdev 3.9.98

Dietmar Hofer didi at atsdev.com
Tue Feb 23 15:19:07 GMT 2010

Andreas, thanks for your answer, that looks interesting.
I tried to build your plugin in kdevelop, but encountered the following error:
custombuildsystemplugin.cpp:250: 'removeProjectBasePath' is not a member of
'KDevelop'
I have no experience with KDE-development, thus I feel not in grade to analyze
this, maybe doing something wrong. I am running KDE 4.4.0 (from Ubuntu PPA
karmic-backport) and kdevelop 0.9.98. Hope that helps.

PS: Is there a way to copy error messages to clipboard from the kdevelop
"Build" console window?

PPS: For some reason I didn't get your answer by mail, but only included in
the "Digest" mail from the list. I hope this mail will be put as answer to
this thread.