How do I...

Mario Chacon the.masch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:26:00 GMT 2010

If you want to I can help you with some items, but I am not so good to write
a tutorial. If I give you the steps, could you write the tutorial?

On Feb 9, 2010 8:46 AM, "Leon Pollak" <leonp at plris.com> wrote:

On Tuesday February 9 2010, Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
> HI there!
>
> Is there some FAQ regarding m...
It will  be really great if there will be some volunteer which will help me
too with exactly the same questions.
I admit, that I studied the cmake manuals and examples and tried to do the
same things with no success.
I too will be very thankful for the explanation/example of these 5 items.
This is the only thing that prevents me from transition to kdvelop4,
although
I really want this.

Thanks.
--