How do I...

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Tue Feb 9 19:54:05 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 09 February 2010 20:43:20 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> There's an API for creating a target in the underlying plugins for the
> buildsystems, so I'm pretty sure we'll have a similar context menu
> option to add file/folder/class in the future.

That bit seems to work already, more or less. That is, when you add a folder
you get an add_subdirectory() in your cmake file, and when you add a class you
get the .cpp added to some target in the corresponding CMakeLists.txt. It is
fairly good, though it doesn't indent to my liking.

--
Kind regards, Esben