AW: Using flex bison with Kdevelop

Incani, Maximilian, OPEE14 Maximilian.Incani at eads.com
Mon Mar 10 17:14:39 GMT 2008

Hello Andreas and also all others too,

Does a) mean i have to mantipuate the autogenerated automake/autoconf source files of Kdevelop. I think this could not be the right way, because i have a integrated developer environment in order to avoid such steps during development. Furthermore i do not know something about this tools. And Jonas Jacobi told me that it isn't needed to manipulate this files by hand. He told me inside a "Simple Hello World program"-Project to activate in Project Options/Filetemplates/Used global types flex and bison sources. By try and error i find out that i had to insert AM_PROG_LEX and AM_PROG_YACC in configure.in and executing automake --add-missing. But also this doesn't work satisfactory.

b) Do you mean to write the complete Makefile. I do not hope so, because as far as I can see, kdevelop does not support a project with selfmade makefiles. Or have I to write makefile in order to generate *.tab.c, *.yy.c and call this makefile from the project.

Best regards,
M.Incani

EADS Deutschland GmbH
Defence Electronics
OPEE14 - IFF Processing

Registered Office: Ottobrunn
District Court of Munich HRB 107 648
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Enders Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Zoller (chairman), Michael Hecht

Landshuterstrasse 26
85705 Unterschleissheim
Germany
Telefon +49(0)89/3179-3385