Ctrl-C + Ctrl-V

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Mon Mar 10 16:45:53 GMT 2008

Hello.

I am a bit confused and do not know where to look. Please, excuse me and, if
possible, help...:-)

After the last updates (kde 3.5.9-3; kdevelop 3.5.1) I  noticed the strange
phenomena:

I mark the line by putting cursor at its beginning and moving it one step
down.Immediately after this I press Ctrl-C and next Ctrl-V.

Before the updates, this action simply duplicated the marked string.
Now, the strings are concatenated!
I tried the same with not one line, but a block of several lines - the result
is terrible, because, for some reason, the current position is fixed in the
first marked text line.

I checked the situation in the plane Kate and the problem is really there.

Is this my personal problem? Does anybody suffer from this too? Do I need to

Thanks ahead a lot.
--
Leon