No function list, why?

Roberto Ragusa mail at robertoragusa.it
Tue May 15 22:36:43 BST 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> Well, I was saying C, but what I really mean is basically any function
> outside of a namespace (maybe even if it is inside a namespace, I didn't
> check that). The navigation tool is part of the class browser which is
> really just for that, browsing through classes, it was never really
> meant to handle plain functions.

I'm not sure to understand your point.

Are you saying that it used to work "by chance"?
Have I to expect that a proper fix will disable this feature for *.c
files too? :-)

The weird thing is that it just all depends on the suffix, as after a
simple rename everything is fine. (and really useful!)

Best regards.
   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it