No function list, why?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 15 22:07:37 BST 2007

On 15.05.07 22:05:16, Roberto Ragusa wrote:
> Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > On Tuesday 15 May 2007 17:56:12 Roberto Ragusa wrote:
> >> Anyone able to solve this?
> >> (that is, without renaming the files)
> > Did you try with KDevelop 3.4.1 ?
> > Just download the RPM from the kdevelop.org website.
>
> I'm currently using the kde-redhat packages for fc6, and
> experimenting with an unreleased version was not in my
> plans.
>
> Anyway, I tried the 3.4.1-1.1 fc6 rpm and the problem is
> still there.
> Tried with a new project. No luck.
> Tried with a new user (so to avoid any possibly "corrupted"
> saved setting). No luck.
>
> Isn't there any debug stuff I can activate to understand
> how the "it's not C" decision is taken?

Well, I was saying C, but what I really mean is basically any function
outside of a namespace (maybe even if it is inside a namespace, I didn't
check that). The navigation tool is part of the class browser which is
really just for that, browsing through classes, it was never really
meant to handle plain functions.

Andreas

--
Never reveal your best argument.