No function list, why?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 15 23:34:02 BST 2007

On 15.05.07 23:36:43, Roberto Ragusa wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>
> > Well, I was saying C, but what I really mean is basically any function
> > outside of a namespace (maybe even if it is inside a namespace, I didn't
> > check that). The navigation tool is part of the class browser which is
> > really just for that, browsing through classes, it was never really
> > meant to handle plain functions.
>
> I'm not sure to understand your point.

You can't, because I confused you and Leon :)

> Are you saying that it used to work "by chance"?

No, it doesn't work at all for anything but:
".c"
".cc"
".cpp"
".c++"
".cxx"
".C"
".m"
".mm"
".M"
".inl"
"_impl.h"

Unless somebody changes the code to recognize other files.

> The weird thing is that it just all depends on the suffix, as after a
> simple rename everything is fine. (and really useful!)

Right, are those .pc files compilable C code? i.e. is the embedded SQL
(or whatever it was you have in them) inside comments?

Andreas

--
"Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
		-- Marvin, "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"