Could not create language plugin for C++.

Yang wwcymq002 at sneakemail.com
Sun Jul 8 23:20:59 BST 2007

Hi, when I try that, I get (I installed the manually-built kdevelop to
/usr/local):

$ export KDEDIRS=/usr/local:/usr && kbuildsycoca
kbuildsycoca running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
kio (KService*): WARNING: The desktop entry file
/usr/share/applications/DefaultPlugins.desktop has Type=Link instead
of "Application" or "Service"
kio (KService*): WARNING: Invalid Service :
/usr/share/applications/DefaultPlugins.desktop
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!