Automatic closure of the views

Jorge Almeida j-almeida at criticalsoftware.com
Mon Aug 13 15:57:30 BST 2007

Hello to all,

I subscribe Alvin point of view.

Why do we need (now) to assign conbination keys to do something that we can do
with a simple mouse click??!! Kdevelop is loosing functionalities this way.

Please consider introducing back this functionality in kdevelop 4.

Another thing that is happen to me, after i upgrade to 3.4.1 version, is the
compilation output, is very slow and takes my processor to 100%. When i had
one oldest version (3.something) this does not occur.

Best Regards.