Automatic closure of the views

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 19 21:08:02 BST 2007

On 13.08.07 15:57:30, Jorge Almeida wrote:
> Please consider introducing back this functionality in kdevelop 4.

We're open to suggestions how to do this with Qt4 in a clean manner. The
problem with the library used in kdevelop3.3 and earlier was that it was
a total hack, nobody maintained or even understood the code and it has
quite a number of bugs.

> Another thing that is happen to me, after i upgrade to 3.4.1 version, is the
> compilation output, is very slow and takes my processor to 100%. When i had
> one oldest version (3.something) this does not occur.

If you're using Custom Makefile projects I'd suggest to try the svn
version, we removed a bottleneck (watching all the project directories
for changes) and optimized some other new code...

Andreas

--
You will meet an important person who will help you advance professionally.