KDevelop translations

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 21 08:58:07 BST 2007

On 20.04.07 21:03:08, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Another question.
>
> What does "Blacklisted files/dirs" means? I thought an email can be
> blacklisted, a nickname on IRC, and so on but not a file or directory... What
> is the sense of this message?

For Custom Makefile projects KDevelop maintains a list of files that
belong to the project (this is needed for quick-open, parsing and some
other features). To decide which files should go into the list, the user
can specify filenames using shell wildcards. But he can also define
files and directories (without wildcards) that should not be considered
project files, even if they match one of the filenames in the
project-file-list. For example source code files that are generated
during the project build can fall into the category.

I added a comment to the source code.

Andreas

--
You have a will that can be influenced by all with whom you come in contact.