Versions

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Apr 19 15:30:51 BST 2007

> This last version still suffers from this very very unpleasant disorder
> with
> break points disbalance in KDevelop and underlying gdb. AFAIK, it is the
> main
> issue, which makes its usage seriously problematic - I can never be sure
> that
> breakpoints are set correctly.
Please report this bug to the bug database and be sure to state that is
does not work with the latest SVN branch from 19.04.2007

> The problem that they can not be removed is
> also a problem, but not so significant...
Please report this in a separated bug report.

> Still
> no green cursor at its correct position in most of the cases, but blinking
> cursor is there indicating the break place.
Do you have a left margin on the text ? If not, then please try to get it,
by showing line numbers for example.

> A small question: the lowest tab (debugger, bp, ctags, etc.) in all cases
> does
> not need to take the full width of the screen - there are no so long texts
> be displayed. Contrary, the "automake manager" for example, needs a lot of
> height as there is usually a lot of project files. Is it possible to
> make "automake manager" overlap the gdb tab and not vice verse as today?
No there is no way to do that in KDevelop 3.4.x because we simplified the
UI layer

Regards,
Amilcar