Library with nested source file structure

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 30 10:07:54 BST 2006

On 30.06.06 10:01:52, Ingolf Steinbach wrote:
> How would I handle this situation in kdevelop? Is it possible
> to create an automake based project for this?

Yes, automake based project is the right way to be able to manage the
project in kdevelop.

I importet the aqbanking code some time ago into a kdevelop project,
which worked pretty good. Although they use a script to symlink the
headers from the place where they are to <projectroot>/include/<module>

Andreas

--
Be different: conform.