Library with nested source file structure

Ingolf Steinbach Ingolf.Steinbach at jena-optronik.de
Fri Jun 30 10:38:20 BST 2006

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> I importet the aqbanking code some time ago into a kdevelop project,
> which worked pretty good. Although they use a script to symlink the
> headers from the place where they are to <projectroot>/include/<module>

The problem with symlinks in my case is that there are
files (both include and source) with identical names but
different content. It seems that I can't add both files
to the project.

Kind regards
     Ingolf
--

Ingolf Steinbach                       Jena-Optronik GmbH
ingolf.steinbach at jena-optronik.de       ++49 3641 200-147