kdevelop & qt 4

Imran Akbar imranakbar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 17:48:20 BST 2005

Thanks Patrick,
That seems to have work, but I'm still having trouble as the mkspecs its
using is still set to the qt 3.3 ones - i tried doing an export of a
qmkspecs varaible (both in the path and in the program's make/run
variables)... plus it can't seem to find any of the qt classes, keeps saying
"QPrinter" no such file or directory for all of them.

Thanks,
Imran