kdevelop & qt 4

Patrick Noffke pnoffke at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 4 23:56:26 BST 2005

I had to export that in another script (for Qt/E).  It looks like this:

------------- begin script --------------------
#!/bin/bash

export QTDIR=/opt/qt-embedded-eval-3.3.4
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
export QMAKESPEC=qws/generic

kdevelop $@

I too could not get qmake to recognize the QMAKESPEC variable when
setting it within the KDevelop project or the QMake .pro files.  It only
seems to work when I export it before running KDevelop.

Regards,
Patrick