Subversion integration.

Kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 1 16:56:24 BST 2005

On Saturday 01 Oct 2005 9:04 pm IST, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

AP> > > Any help... much appreciated. :-)
AP> > Did you read the FAQ on the website ?
AP>
AP> You mean the one that says that one needs to manually import the project
AP> to svn and then I can use the svn-support on the checked out project ?
AP>
AP> The problem with this is: It doesn't work. If I do an update on one of
AP> the files I get an error message saying that the process for the
AP> protocoll svn+http://blah has been killed.
AP>
AP> The project uses https://localhost/svn as URL and the same happened when
AP> I used file:///path/to/repository/ .

This is exactly what happens... I had read the FAQ but went through it again
to check if i was missing something. No use!

AP> Also activating the subversion support makes kdevelop crash when it
AP> starts and loads a project. The support is just broken.

This happened to me once, but never again. I am not sure if they are
related.

Peter,
I use KDevelop 3.2.2 using KDE 3.4.2, downloaded from the debian
repositories. I use Mepis (Debian) linux.

--
Cheers!
Kitts