Subversion integration.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 1 16:34:53 BST 2005

On 01.10.05 16:45:24, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Saturday 01 October 2005 16:08, Kitts wrote:
>
> > Any help... much appreciated. :-)
> Did you read the FAQ on the website ?

You mean the one that says that one needs to manually import the project
to svn and then I can use the svn-support on the checked out project ?

The problem with this is: It doesn't work. If I do an update on one of
the files I get an error message saying that the process for the
protocoll svn+http://blah has been killed.

The project uses https://localhost/svn as URL and the same happened when
I used file:///path/to/repository/ .

Also activating the subversion support makes kdevelop crash when it
starts and loads a project. The support is just broken.

Andreas

--
You have no real enemies.