Subversion integration.

Kitts kitts at hotpop.com
Sat Oct 1 15:08:02 BST 2005

I looked into this further and find that not using KDevelop's Subversion
inbuilt integration works fine. I used the command line to import the
KDevelop project into the repository and then using either the command line
or Kdesvn frontend to commit and update the repository. This works fine.

Any attempt to use the KDevelop integrated support seems to lock the files
and i am forced to execute

$svn cleanup

before i can again work with the repository. This i think has something to
do with KDevelop using 'svn-httpd' or something like that.

I cant figure out how to get this working if it can be used!

Any help... much appreciated. :-)

--
Cheers!
Kitts