Subversion integration.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 1 15:45:21 BST 2005

On 01.10.05 19:38:02, Kitts wrote:
> Any attempt to use the KDevelop integrated support seems to lock the files
> and i am forced to execute
>
> $svn cleanup
>
> before i can again work with the repository. This i think has something to
> do with KDevelop using 'svn-httpd' or something like that.

IMHO the whole SVN support in kdevelop is broken and I already created a
bug in the BTS, but until now nobody reacted. Seems like nobody is
working on the svn-support :-(

I tried to track down the problems, but didn't get very far, even when I
hand-edit my project files kdevelop is not able to properly update or
commit files as it always falls back to the default URL http://blah or
something like that.

BTW: The bug report number is 111159

Andreas

--
You should emulate your heros, but don't carry it too far.  Especially
if they are dead.