Including headers files

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 15:57:25 GMT 2005

On 16.11.05 08:54:23, Linnet T. Fdez. C. wrote:
> I am a beginner with kdevelop-2.1 (SUSE 7.0).

Uuh, that is really old. I'd suggest to get kdevelop-3.0 at least as I
don't think you'll get much help with such an ancient version of
kdevelop.

> I have been trying to compile a program and I am using
> third party headers files. I add the path of these
> header files in "Project -> Project options ->
> Compiler -> Configure -> --x-includes=".

--x-includes is normally used to indicate where the X11 headers are,
what you need is --with-extra-includes and you can use that one as often
as you need.

Andreas

--
Give your very best today.  Heaven knows it's little enough.