Including headers files

Linnet T. Fdez. C. linnet_cuba at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 14:54:23 GMT 2005

I am a beginner with kdevelop-2.1 (SUSE 7.0).
I have been trying to compile a program and I am using
third party headers files. I add the path of these
header files in "Project -> Project options ->
Compiler -> Configure -> --x-includes=".
If all  header files is not in the same directory, how
can I add the path in the "--x-inlcudes="
Am I going about the linking the correct way or is
there a better way to do it?
I have no idea what to do. I need to include more than
one header and just cannot seem to do it. The
documentation for Kdevelop is very poor. I would
appreciate some help on this matter.
Regards, Linnet