Compiler output not coloured?

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Mon Mar 14 09:50:48 GMT 2005

I assume you requested full compiler output. In this mode, you can't see
coloured output. This is only in normal/short output mode possible.

you can switch the output in the contextmenu of the output window.

regards
  harald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)