problem while 'make'

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Tue Mar 1 13:01:51 GMT 2005

Hello

I am trying to update my kdevelop to 3.2. Currently i am using redhat
enterprsie version 3. But when i try to install:
kdevelop-3.1.2-1.0.rhel3.kde.i386.rpm
it gives me dependies error like:
Failed dependencies:
        kdelibs-devel >= 6:3.3.1 is needed by
kdevelop-3.1.2-1.0.rhel3.kde
        libcvsservice.so.0 is needed by kdevelop-3.1.2-1.0.rhel3.kde
        libkmdi.so.1 is needed by kdevelop-3.1.2-1.0.rhel3.kde
        libkwalletclient.so.1 is needed by kdevelop-3.1.2-1.0.rhel3.kde
Now when i go to install these dependencies, it gives me further
dependies error.

Now plz. guide me what exact modules/RPM should i intall to rid out of
this loop..

Thanks