Problem after upgrading kevelop

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Fri Jan 28 07:51:06 GMT 2005

I have added the using namespace std; and problem is solve now. But now
i am getting :
soaUpDate.cpp:178: invalid conversion from `int' to `const char*'

While Line 178 is:	ofstream outFile(fdOut);

I can also change these lines, But now the real problem is i have lot of
C++ code, written in RedHat 7.2. distribution and this 'll be difficult
for me to change so much code.

Now what should i do now, should i go to the previous distribution or
can fix this problem.

Thanks