Problem after upgrading kevelop

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Fri Jan 28 00:17:29 GMT 2005

On Thursday 27 January 2005 23.17, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > If this is nothing to do with Kdevelop then why this problem arise with
> > new version and with old kdevelop its running fine.
>
> Maybe because an old kdevelop uses an old gcc which doesn't use the
> new ISO/ANSI C++ library?

Well.. if we look at the first post, we find:

>I use kdevelop as my primary development environment, Previously i was
>using RedHat 7.2 and now shifted to RedHat 9 where i am using kdevelop
>version 2.1.5

So he didn't "upgrade kdevelop", he changed his entire distribution! :)

IIRC, there was a number of problems with that Red Hat version and KDevelop.
They simply didn't care to make sure the version they shipped even worked. I
don't remember any details anymore though.

jd