subversion support "broken"?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Aug 20 01:33:37 BST 2005

Hi,

I never used kdevelop's subversion component for my project (used the
command line tool always), as it was broken when I first started... But
now I thought, hey lets give it another try, only that the KIO-Slave
seems to have a problem, he tells me that the the slave exited
unexpectedly. The weird thing is: it's telling me that he used the URL

svn+ssh://blah

But blah is of course wrong, also svn+ssh is wrong, it should either be
svn:// or file:/// for my system. But I could not find a place to change
this :-( On the other hand I'm surprised that kdevelop/the kio-slave
doesn't use the data in the .svn-directorz...

So is subversion support still that buggy in kdevelop, or do I just miss
something? Or should I better ask on another list, for the kio-slave (at
least I think that it's a kio-slave for svn I get the error from)?

Andreas

--
Your lucky number has been disconnected.