kdevelop-3.1.0 annoyances

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Wed Sep 22 22:54:15 BST 2004

On Thursday 23 September 2004 00:20, Roland Krause wrote:
> 1 Tool views always have icon and text, I would like to get to the old
> behavior where the could have icons only.
> This seems to be somehow coupled with whether IDEAL od tab paged mode
> are enabled in the UI.
Go to Settings | Configure KDevelop | User Interface and check "Icons" radio
button in "Toolview Tab Layout".

> 2 How can I convince kdevelop to store and restore it's windows
> settings. Everytime I start kdevelop the messages toolview is about
> half the height of the application.
Restore of window settings is disabled because there are bugs in
kmdi/kdockwidget. If you want it, uncomment lines #133-138 in
src/newmainwindow.cpp.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine