kdevelop did not update my project ?

fredn1 at gmx.de fredn1 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 6 18:18:37 BST 2004

Hi,

just a suggestion to clarify things, assuming you issued the
tar command from the bash shell,
- view ~/.bash_history in midnight commander or an editor.

I occasionally take a numbered backup of it to use to write scripts
- works long after I've forgotten which man/info pages etc. I looked up.

You won't get your project back, but you'll know if it was a typo.

On Sunday 05 September 2004 14:09, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> anything to your binary (it doesn't know it exists). I really can't see any
> better explanation than the tar command mistake you suggest.
>
> On Sunday 05 September 2004 05.22, Christophe Guilbert wrote:
> > My only rational explanation is that I mess up with TAR comand and did a
> > tar xvf instead a tar cvf when doing a backup , but it is very unlikely
> > !!!! What else could it be anyway ?

Fred.