kdevelop did not update my project ?

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sun Sep 5 13:09:49 BST 2004

Hi,

Sorry you lost your work but KDevelop has no recovery feature that can have
gone haywire and replaced your code. Kate does (depending on how you
configured it) create a backup of the last copy when you save a file, but
doesn't do any automatic recovery at all, and of course it doesn't do
anything to your binary (it doesn't know it exists). I really can't see any
better explanation than the tar command mistake you suggest.

jd