kdevelop, I love

elekis elekis at gawab.com
Sun Oct 24 14:26:21 BST 2004

always in my kdevelop trip (I must learn to use kdevelop)

I try to add a file in a project.
I import xmms project . whithout nothing, he compil
etc.etc..etc..(thanks alexander and amilcar)
now I try to add a fonction in the main.

so int header of main.c I add
#include "test.h"

and in the main() I add
fonction_test();

I can't do easier
after I use New file (on the left)
I create to new file a test.h and a test.c in teh same directory that main.c
I check add to project. and kdevelop create .

I open the two files and fill up files.
 and he say

cd '/home/elekis/Projects/xmms-1.2.10' && make -k
linking xmms (libtool)
linking .libs/xmms (gcc)
/home/elekis/Projects/xmms-1.2.10/xmms/main.c:3599: undefined reference
to `fonction_test'
*** Exited with status: 2 ***

he doesn't touch to test.h and test.c. how to do to say to kdeveop to
add in makefile tst.h and test.c (automatikly)

is it clear ( sorry for my english)

thanks
a++++
a++