Lines appearing magically

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 01:05:46 BST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 01:52 pm, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Possibly. Most of the text manipulation in KDevelop is done by Kate(part)
> (or whatever editorplugin you happen to be using). It's unlikely to be
> caused by KDevelop.

I noticed the other day that KDevelop (Kate) had problems painting code
(.cpp/.h files, etc).  Scrolling up and down would clean up the display.  I
noticed this occurring when I had started KDevelop from a Konsole with cwd
foo, then later deleted directory foo (from another Konsole) while KDevelop
was still running.  This might or might not have had anything to do with the
painting problem and it hasn't occurred again.  I have KDevelop 3.1.0 (Using
KDE CVS 3.3.89 (CVS >= 20040820).

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer