multikey shortcut

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:49:49 BST 2004

hi..all..
I have observed that whole multiple keyshort cut implementation is quite messy.

So..when i type Ctrl-x,Ctrl-s(assuming i have assigned this action to
save and Ctrl-s is assigned to forward incremental search).Then what
this keyboard shortcut does it..it saves the file but also..opens the
incremental search lineedit.

There is also some issues,like..ctrl-x,ctrl-s is same as ctrl-x,s.

This is pretty annoying.Does any fix exists for this.I am a
experienced QT programmer and can proceed to fix the bug..if there is
no solution.

But is guess this is rather  a KDE issue.

--
I used to be indecisive..
  but now i am not so sure...