kdoc and kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 18 21:11:13 GMT 2004

Hi,

even though I did not get any repsonse on my last question, I'm trying
a different one today.

Is there a way to integrate kdoc into kdevelop? Currently when I
create a new class or method kdevelop uses doxygen syntax to create
the documentation. I'd like to use kdoc instead, but I don't want to
have to change every comment and run kdoc seperately (or by the Tools
Menu).

So is there some integration of kdoc, the manual and older documents
on the net say the kdevelop supports kdoc?

I use kdevelop 3.1.1 from debian unstable and kdoc 2.0a54 from debian
unstable too.

Thanks,
Andreas

--